There are many factors to take into consideration when preparing to sell your home. Many will directly impact how quickly it will sell, and at what price. We’ll help you determine which ones you can and can’t control, and help you chart a path to a successful sale that surpasses your expectations!
Exceptional Service from Listing to Closing
2 Phases of Pre-Market Preparation
Phase 1 – Pricing Your Home to Sell
A Comparative Market Analysis, or CMA, is an indicator of what today’s buyers are willing to pay for your home. In it we will compare your home to others in your neighborhood that have sold recently in order to determine its true market value.Together we will establish the proper list price for your property. Some of the factors we’ll consider in determining the Value of your Home Are:
- Size and Amenities
- Special Attributes of Your Home
- Community Amenities
- Buyer Supply and Demand
- Financing Options Available to Perspective Buyers
There are significant risks to overpricing a home. Some of them are:
- Decreased interest of motivated prospective Buyers
- Fewer real estate agents will show your home
- Guarantee buyers will be less willing to negotiate
- Wastes time
Phase 2 – Little Things Mean A lot
- Attention to Detail Adds up to a Winning Combination for You
- Staging… Putting your Best Foot Forward
- The goal is to make the property as appealing as possible by maximizing its attributes, making it appear large, bright, clean and inviting.
- Your home needs to surpass the competition.
6 Steps of Our Active Marketing Plan
- Office Tour
- Internet Marketing
- Enhanced MLS and Showcase Listings
- Virtual Tour – Both moving panoramic shots and still photos
- Viral Marketing – Over 90% of today’s Buyers use the internet as a significant part of their home buying process.
- Print Advertising
- Strategically chosen newspapers and magazines
- Full color brochures
- Elegant Presentation Materials and Signs
- Location! Our storefront is located in the center of Old South Gaylord. The pedestrian traffic of nearly 40 businesses will see your home showcased in our Front Window Display 24/7.
- All communication about your home is answered promptly by well informed Preferred Agents and our Staff
- With Preferred you get an entire team of Real Estate Professionals working together to sell your home.