Denver City Officials Ask for Community Insights: Share Your Opinion!
Denver is growing at an unprecedented rate.
With over 150 people moving here a day, we’re watching a constantly changing landscape become something new each day. As this rate, Denver will be evolving it’s city efforts and community outreach through public workshops. If you have an idea or opinion on how to keep Denver amazing, they want to hear it! Maybe you know a great spot for a new park, or simply want to preserve a piece of open space in your neighborhood, these are the types of elements that will be discussed during the workshops.
• 7:30a-9:30a, Downtown Denver; McNichols Building, 144 W. Colfax Ave.
• 3:00p-5:00p, Northeast Denver; New Hope Baptist Church, 3701 Colorado Blvd.
• 6:30p-8:30p, Northwest Denver; Norht High School, 2960 Speer Blvd.
• 3:00p-5:00p, Southeast Denver; Jewish Community Center, 350 S. Dahlia
• 6:30p-8:30p, Southwest Denver; College View Elementary, 2675 S. Decatur St.